Thursday, January 7, 2010

RAD Week #1

This first week of RAD has been seriously fun. If you haven't done so, please check out the flickr group to see what everyone has been up to. We at EtsyMetal have been thrilled to have so many participants and such interest in the project. I confess that every time I type "RAD" as a tag and title into my flickr upload descriptions, I say "Radical!". What I dork I am, but I love making a ring everyday. It's only been a week, and if you read my last post, I was unsure I'd be able to come up with a new ring every single day and was only committing to the 31 days of January. I'm now up for the entire year! 2010 will be the year of the ring.

Here are some of my favorites from the past week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the earrings, Nina. They are so cool!

    ReplyDelete