Saturday, June 27, 2009

Favorite Finds

There's something wonderful and luminous about vintage bakelite. The colors are vibrant and it's smooth to the touch. This is an ingenious use of vintage buckles. I want a whole collection of these tiny frames.
Pinafores are not just for children! I'm often drawn to clothing designed for children and wish there were an adult version. Fantastic linen and beautiful hand embroidery - I'm not sure which is my favorite part of this beautiful piece of clothing.
My boys gave my husband the Fully Operational Death Star T from this seller for Father's day and he loves it! I love the Mary Popins T for myself. My birthday is coming up: Hint Hint.
These great wooden stands make me want to turn my fruits and vegetables into a modern sculpture on my kitchen counter. A plain old bowl of fruit seems boring now.

No comments:

Post a Comment