Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Favorite Finds

Fall
Dandelions are special, and I love this photograph mounted on a little wooden block. I would love this little photograph on my night stand.
I have to have to have sugar, salt, and coffee on my countertop for frequent use. This clay artist has captured the Fall Season with acorns on this canister perfectly. I may need a matching set!
These are just fun and fabulous! I've been a fan of Harriete Estel Berman's line of teapots and teacups fabricated from tins. These earrings are so great - perfect for Halloween, and all year!
The colors on these tiny bowls are wonderful and mesmerizing. I don't use many tea bags, but every jewelry maker needs a set of tiny bowls to keep bits and pieces from rolling off the table.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, Nina. These are fabulous finds (That acorn canister is a marvel!). It is so kind of you to count my tiny bowls in on your list!

    ReplyDelete